Sydney Cruise Details
The VIVID Sydney festival will run from 22 May to 13 June 2020 and includes many amazing lighting displays as well as a wide range of creative artistic events throughout the city.
From Chatswood to Kings Cross you can make your way through exciting displays and interactive experiences but nothing to compares to viewing the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge lit up to showcase Sydney Harbour from the comfort of The Cadman’s Dinner Cruise.
Join our premium fully seated VIVID Buffet cruise where you can enjoy a generous Buffet Dinner, full drinks package including Local or Imported Beer, Red & Wine, Sparkling, Soft Drinks, Tea & Coffee and VIVID Light views, a DJ/MC on board to provide commentary and entertain guests.
All cruises pick up and drop off at King St Darling Harbour. Parking is available in a variety of local car parks; we suggest you use Public transport during the busy VIVID Festival.
Perfect for Families, Birthday Celebrations and Corporate Social Clubs. Make sure you let our staff know if you are Celebrating so our MC can make an announcement for the whole boat to give you a cheer !!
Package Timing & Sale Price
Thursday to Sunday – 5:30pm to 7:30pm & 8:00pm to 10:00pm, Long Weekend Monday 8th June
Due to congestion and high patronage with other cruise operators also trying to organise for boarding of their vessels in the King Street Wharf Area, all passengers are advised to arrive 30 mins prior to cruise time. Therefore, for a 5.15pm cruise, Guests need to be there at 4.45pm.To try and simplify the process, our vessel “THE CADMAN” will arrive to KING ST. 9 at the stipulated time of boarding. We urge all customers to wait at the top of each wharf (In front of Cargo Bar) where a staff member will check-in each customer and please have your ‘Order Confirmation’ with you (either printed or on your phone). Do not queue in line for boarding unless you have been checked in first.
- Chefs selection Cocktail Spring Rolls Cocktail Samosa Spinach Feta Parcel
- Buffet Style Baked White Fish with Garlic, Ginger & Chilli
- Beef and Vegetable Stir Fry Creamy Chicken Fettucini
- Penne Pasta with Basil Pesto, Sundried Tomato & Parmesan
- Vegetable Fried Rice
- Seasonal Roast Vegetables
- Lentil Salad – Red Lentils, Cherry Tomato, Parsley with Lemon Dressing
- Garden Salad – Coz, Cucumber, Spanish Onion, Capsicum, Kalamata Olives & Feta
- Baby Spinach, Roast Pumpkin, Feta & Pine Nuts
- Fresh Bread Varieties
- Chocolate or Vanilla Sponge Cake with Buttercream Icing
- Chocolate Mousse
- Mini Pavlova
Drinks package includes Soft Drink, Beer, Wine or Sparkling, Tea and Coffee
* We have made every effort to accommodate for a variety of dietary requirements with Vegetarian and Halal options. All items are prepared fresh daily onboard our complete commercial kitchen, unfortunately due to the nature of the VIVID event we are not able to provide for specific menu changes during the event. Some menu items may contain nuts, dairy and gluten you are advised to make your own choices regarding meal selection, our staff are not dietitians and provide their advice/opinion in a polite regard only.
* Menu is subject to change based on availability of seasonal produce. Individual dietary requirements are not provided for these ticketed events. Guests should make their own choices based on the menu provided.
- Soft Drinks
- Local & Imported Beers
- Red, White or Sparkling Wine
- Tea, Coffee & Hot Chocolate
- A selection of Spirits and Cocktails are available for purchase
CADMAN CRUISES practices RSA whilst the drinks package is available for the duration of the cruise, we reserve the right to limit or stop beverage supply to individual guests.
Bar service ceases 20 min prior to disembarking, no drinks are to be removed from the vessel.
Early Bird Promo: On checkout, use “vivid2020” coupon code for a 40% discount.
Get In Touch
Get in touch with us for any enquiries. Our staff will be happy to answer any questions.