New Years Eve Sydney Harbour Cruise
Your Ticket includes :
Generous & Sumptuous Catering
DJ | Dancing |MC Entertainment
Sydney Harbour Fireworks & Light Parade Views
Tickets are $800pp for general entry.
There are large below table height windows on all levels so views inside the vessel are unrestricted. The back cocktail deck is open to everyone.
There will be seating available for all guests inside the vessel with another 100 casual seats on the Upper and Back Cocktail Decks, Two Bars, Two Buffets and a dedicated Dance Floor complete the arrangement.
The Cadman is the perfect venue to celebrate your New Year and witness Sydney’s world famous Fireworks display.
- Approx.6 hours cruising Sydney Harbour on board MV John Cadman III aka “THE CADMAN”
- Chefs selection of Canapes served for the first hour
- Carvery Style Buffet including Australian Fresh Prawns, NZ Half Shell Mussels and Sydney Rock Oysters Au Natural
- Open Bar – a range of popular Spirit choices, Local and Imported Beers, Australian Red and White Wines, Sparkling Wines, Soft drinks and Juices
- DJ/MC Host
- Spacious outdoor decks for fabulous views of the fireworks
- Front row views on the stunning Sydney Harbour
- Exclusive TOP DECK access for 110 guests.
Wharf: Casino Wharf, Pirrama Road Pyrmont
Boarding: From 6:30PM
Return: Casino Wharf 1:45AM
Once In a Life Time New Year Experience
The Cadman’s Spacious Interior and Large Outdoor Decks provide ample seating and viewing opportunities and VIP service.
The vessel can accommodate up to 450 guests with ticket sales limited to 300 to allow plenty of room and seating to enjoy this Special Event.
Two levels of dining with two Generous Buffets and Bars on each level will guarantee your enjoyment.
Begin your night with Plentiful Gourmet Canapes served for the first hour. The Buffet opens prior to the 9.00pm Fireworks and then the DJ will begin playing party beats while you relax and meet new friends. Take a seat at one of the many tables (enough non-allocated seating for every guest will be supplied) on either the lower or middle decks and enjoy the atmosphere.
A Dessert Buffet will be served around 10.30pm with Tea and Coffee so you can begin to prepare for the Main Event.
The spectacular midnight fireworks start with a countdown and synchronized radio broadcast. Our DJ/MC will give updates and commentary of the events theme and role out.
Secure your viewpoint on our spacious outdoor decks or watch from the comfort of your table through large format windows on either deck, you will not miss a second of the display.
Toast 2020 with us at Midnight with a glass of Premium Champagne.
- Chef’s Selection of Canapes
- Carvery Style Buffet
- Roast Chicken with Homemade Stuffing and Gravy
- Baked Fish Fillets in Garlic, Ginger & Chilli
- Penne Pasta with Basil Pesto, Sundried Tomatoes and Parmesan
- Baked Vegetables with Fresh Herbs
- Baby Spinach, Pumpkin and Feta Salad
- Traditional Garden Salad
- Fresh Australian Prawns and Seafood Dipping Sauce
- Thai Chilli Style Mussels
- Sydney Rock Oysters Served Au Natural
- Selection of Sweets
- Locally sourced Seasonal Fruit Platters
- Tea & Coffee
Vessel Location :
In past years our guests have always enjoyed superior views of the fireworks from inside the Exclusion Zone set aside by NSW Maritime for Commercial Vessels, your Captain will endeavor to position the vessel for optimum viewing while ensuring safety at all times. The exact location cannot be guaranteed at this time due to heavy congestion and wind factors on the night.
- Premium selection of drinks including popular Spirits, Australian Red and White Wines, Sparkling Wine, Soft Drinks and Juices.
- Champagne to be served at midnight.
- Tea and coffee served to order throughout the evening.